I'm Megan, a senior at Susquehanna University. My hope is that this blog will cover my four years here, from the firsts to the lasts.

"
In college, you learn how to learn. Four years is not too much time to spend at that." - Mary Oliver

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things I've Learned From College #1

I thought it might be fun to sprinkle this blog with some short entries on the topic of "Things I've Learned From College."  These probably won't be academic-focused, because let's face it, I'm learning a lot academically and this blog shouldn't be a textbook.  Mostly, I will concentrate on things I'm learning about college life, whether that involves living in a dorm, scheduling classes, or being independent. 

Things I've Learned From College #1:
Never forget your cell phone charger at home.  Ever.  I brought my charger home with me during Fall Break.  I thought it was packed securely in my laptop case on my way back to SU.  Not the case.  Luckily my parents found the charger and sent it to me in the mail.  Even so, as a college student and a teenager, those phone-less days, well, they were trying times.  So a word of wisdom--to everybody else out there, and mostly to myself: always check that you have your cell phone charger with you before heading back to campus.             

No comments:

Post a Comment