I'm Megan, a senior at Susquehanna University. My hope is that this blog will cover my four years here, from the firsts to the lasts.

"
In college, you learn how to learn. Four years is not too much time to spend at that." - Mary Oliver

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things I've Learned From College #3

Buy rain boots.  You walk places a lot.  In the rain.  The very cold rain.  Which inevitably picks up at the most inconvenient moment, like when you and your friends walk out of your dorm to head to Deg for dinner.  Luckily, trekking all the way across campus at Susquehanna is not the same as, say, trekking all the way across campus at Penn State.  Still, it feels significant when your feet are soaked.  I never wore rain boots until I got to SU.  Now my rain boots and I are very close friends.

Plus, they even doubled as snow boots last night when those flurries finally stuck to the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment